Thursday 8 March 2012

Rough Sketches

 I am lucky enough to have a best friend who is a very talented designer and dressmaker. I have known Beck since I was 3 years old and feel very privileged to still have her as my best friend. Ever since she started dressmaking I had told her she was going to make my wedding dress, lucky her! Well lucky for me she is going to make it. After doing some really rough early sketches and ideas, Beck has designed the perfect dress for me,  I am so excited and can't wait to wear the finished dress for my wedding in October.

These are some early roughs I did to help give Beck some ideas (the finished dress is going to look nothing like these drawings but I just thought I'd post them, I used watercolour and pen which I don't use often but I kind of like the delicate and floaty way the drawings have turned out) - Nai
In future posts I will be doing little mini interviews with some of the talented and creative people I know, I will be doing one about Beck (she doesn't know it yet!) So watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment