Wednesday 7 March 2012

Lovely shops

Christmas Steps in Bristol, is a bit of a fascination of mine. Not only do I love the oldie worldy buildings and quirky wonky steps, but I also love the array of creative shops and galleries that reside on the steps, (not forgetting the Bristol Cider Shop another passion of mine!). I could spend many an hour  browsing through the delightful little Aladdin's caves and if I had more money I would come out with arms full of lovely little trinkets. Check out the Artists Quarter at Christmas Steps here and the Bristol Cider Shop here.

This is a little drawing I have created of Christmas Steps I am thinking of making it into a card - I would love to know what you think of Christmas Steps and my drawing - Nai

'Christmas Steps'
Naomi Designs

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had more time to visit the shops there! Love your drawing Nai...as always :) xx

    ReplyDelete