Friday 9 March 2012

Space

This is where I spend a lot of time, I am lucky enough to have space downstairs to work, instead of being stuck in a tiny box room away from everything. Here I have amazing light and easy accsess to the garden and the kitchen (i'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing!) I love this space and I love being able to surround myself with inspirational images and designs, and being able to stick my own work up on the wall to see how it looks is invaluable.




I am hoping to do some regular posts about people's spaces, studios, offices and possibly favourite places. So I thought I would start with me and my studio space. I spend a lot of time here it's not very big but the light is fantastic. One day I dream of having a studio at the bottom of the garden that you have to walk over a little bridge to get too, I'd paint it white and have lots of lovely fabrics and upholstery to make it cosy, oh and not forgetting a kettle! Watch this space for more 'My space' posts - Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment