Thursday 15 March 2012












A couple of weeks ago my best friend and I went to a vintage wedding fair, to get some inspiration for my wedding. It had all sorts of lovely stalls filled with shoes, dresses, decorations, cakes, macaroons, hair dressers, everything you would need for a wedding and more. We also had tea and cake in the little vintage cafe they had set up, which was very pretty.  For our wedding we are having a tea party theme so it was really good to see how it might look. Ours may have to be slightly less girlie though and a little more rustic, as I'm not sure my fiance can drink out of a tiny little tea cup without breaking it! but it will make me giggle watching him try!

I left feeling a little inspired and did a few rough sketches of some vintage dresses which i thought I would share with you. 

You can find out more about the fair here - Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment