Tuesday 22 November 2011

Oh So Tasty!

As you may have noticed I'm quite a big fan of baking and my most favourite thing to bake is cupcakes (followed closely by cookies and bread!). Here's a cool 'retrocam' photo I took of some of my cupcakes!










































The best cupcake recipe I've found is:

  • 125g caster sugar
  • 125g self raising flower
  • 125g unsalted butter
  • Dash of vanilla essence
  • 2 eggs
For the cupcakes above I added 25g of cocoa powder but I prefer a plain vanilla cupcake with good old icing and sprinkles! To cook just beat all the ingredients together and cook at 180 degrees for 10-12 minutes (or if your oven is anything like mine bake for 10 minutes and then turn the tray around and bake for another 2!)

For my next batch I'm going to try and mix in mini marshmallows so they go all gooey and soft inside the cake! My boyfriend doesn't like marshmallows either which means I get them all to myself!

If you have any lovely baking recipes then let me know! - Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment