Wednesday 23 November 2011

Oh So inspired...

Typography I created for various different Illustrations - Naomi
Lately I have been getting really into typography,  I love the act of writing and I especially love drawing letters I'm not intirely sure why but I just find it very satisfying and relaxing.

There are a few illustrators who I find incredibly inspiring who do a lot of typography in there work: Dave Bain is an amazing local illustrator, you can check out some of his typography here. Clare Phillips as mentioned previously also does some lovely typography check it out here.
I also found this brilliant little company (from 100 Layer cake site) that create amazing wedding invites using beautiful typography they are called paper and cup check them out here
Enjoy - Nai

Oops I appear to have missed out the H in typography, spelling isn't my greatest skill!




No comments:

Post a Comment