Thursday 24 November 2011

Crafty Fox!

I love the crafty time of the week! This week I've been carrying on my focus of home made Christmas presents and have had the idea of cool little purses made from fabric samples.




































These are some Harlequin fabrics I've got which can be found here. I love colourful woven fabrics and these ones were perfect for making purses. I'm also going to buy some funky satins to line them and then sew a zip in to keep all that change nice and safe!

Once I've got all of my other components I'll put together a step by step for you.

In other news.... Knitting Update!!!




































As you can see I haven't got very far! I can only seem to manage about a row every couple of days but I am enjoying it. I might have half of a scarf ready by Christmas! 

Check back in a couple of weeks to see if I have managed to finish any of my projects! - Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment