Thursday 24 November 2011

Crafty Fox!

Typography - Naomi Designs


Yesterdays typography post got me thinking of Christmas presents, I need to make as many as possible this year as I'm trying to save money for our wedding.  I'm not that great at actually crafting things, I have no patience but give me a pen and paper and I'm fine.
I decided I would try and create an image that could be printed onto many things, tea towels, mugs, wrapping paper, gift cards, notebooks the list is endless. So I came up with the idea of creating a design with typography (spelled correctly this time) that could be printed onto things, I'm thinking tea towels mainly they would make a great Christmas present, the next step is to find out where I could get them printed and how much they would cost. Watch this space - Nai



No comments:

Post a Comment