Thursday 17 November 2011

Crafty Fox!


 Today I have been thinking about my wedding and how to do things a bit differently without spending too much money. One of Nikki's and my favorite blogs is called 100 layer cake Its a wedding blog and has amazing ideas for creating homemade weddings. I remember seeing these little button hole designs as an alternative to flowers, I thought I might have ago at making them using leaves instead of feathers (our wedding is going to be at Folly Farm in October so there will be plenty of leaves around for inspiration). Follow this link to see how to make them: http://www.100layercake.com/blog/2011/09/02/diy-fabric-feathers-3-ways







Below is the post from 100 Layer Cake showing how to make them, mine probably won't look as good as this but I'll try - Nai
DIY Fabric Feather - 100 Layer Cake

DIY Fabric Feather - 100 Layer Cake

DIY Fabric Feather - 100 Layer Cake

DIY Fabric Feather - 100 Layer Cake
I have done a little sketch of some leaf pattern designs which I may also use in my wedding invitations. Let me know what you think.
Naomi - Autumn Leaves


No comments:

Post a Comment