Tuesday 13 September 2016

It's Been a While...


So I looked at the blog the other day and realised we hadn't posted anything for FOUR WHOLE YEARS! A lot has happened in that time that's for sure! Naomi got married, we both had babies, we've both moved house... it's been a whirlwind!

After having a baby and going back to my day job I realised I haven't been creative in any way for a huge amount of time, I got pregnant and just thought sod this I'm gonna just chill.... then we bought a 'do-er upper' house and that all went to shit!

Tom and I have been working on doing up our house and trying to ensure that a small child stays alive for the last year and I suddenly decided that now is the time to start getting back into the things that I love so blogging again seems to fit quite nicely into that. The blog won't currently have much direction, it has no purpose other than a creative outlet for the most part and somewhere to share our life experiences but we hope to evolve it into something really great eventually!

So for now I'll BRB with another post shortly!

The above image is one from a shoot a couple of years ago of Ladybelle Wedding Flowers check her out she's pretty awesome!

Nic x

1 comment: