Tuesday 27 March 2012

Style... Ish!

  I haven't quite plucked up the courage to do a proper 'fashion' post with me in full view just yet so I thought I'd do one with just my hands in it for now to ease myself in!

 I'm not much of a jewellery wearer really but when I do wear it it needs to big, quirky and quite possibly animal related (I have some amazing shark earrings I got as a birthday present to show you at some point!).

 The top 2 rings are fairly old and if I'm honest I can't remember where I got them but the bottom ring was bought just this weekend from Republic and I love it! They also had an elephant ring which I was fairly tempted to buy but I had to stop myself from going nuts!

 Ooh and they had this bike one that Nai would love!

- Nic

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nic, the bumble bee ring is awesome, love it! Please do an outfit post soon x

    ReplyDelete