Friday 9 March 2012

Spring time home accessorizin'!

 I am really loving the home products in John Lewis at the moment. So much colour and some really cool photographic, retro and even quirky cushions have recently caught my eye. Here are some of the ones I really love and I really want to buy to go on our bed along with some lovely white linen sheets! There's nothing like some new fresh and bright decor for the spring!

1 - Kissing rabbits cushion               2 - Pink bird cushion                3 - Paint strokes cushion

4 - Camera cushion                        5 - Stormy beach cushion         6 - Geo shapes cushion (my favourite!)

All cushions are from John Lewis and you should definitely check out their garden furniture! I would definitely be tempted by this orange table and chairs set if I had a garden!

What do you think? Are you loving colour too this spring?

- Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment