Thursday 2 February 2012

Today

 Today I took a trip to Bath as I am doing a bit of work experience in a photography studio there and as I was on my way I took a couple of photographs that I thought I would share.

Along the river in Bath



Bristol Temple Meads













 After having done quite a lot of work experience in various roles and a lot of interviews for as many opportunities that open up to me as possible I would definitely recommend anyone starting up or changing their career path to open up to all opportunities that may arise (a little like the Yes Man I suppose!). You just can't beat hands on experiences and hey it looks great on the CV!

 When it's something you love you won't mind giving up a little free time to volunteer or get a bit of experience in and if you do mind, you're going for the wrong job!

- Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment