Tuesday 17 January 2012

Pens and Paper

I love stationary, pens, paper, notebooks, calenders, sketchbooks, paintbrushes, paints and inks. I feel really inspired when I have good quality pens and paper, it just makes drawing even more pleasurable. At the moment I have been using coloured pens for all my creations, they are called 'Staedtler Triplus Fine Liner Pens' they come in some brilliant colours and they are just really lovely to draw with. You can check them out here

I also love using quirky and interesting sketchbooks and portfolios, I've found some I really love at Paperchase. Paperchase is one of my favourite shops, I could spend hours and an absolute fortune in there. ( I try not to go too much I would be penniless if I did!) You can find some of my favourite sketch books here. - Nai



No comments:

Post a Comment