Wednesday 11 January 2012

Highlights of 2011

Hello, sorry it's been so long since I've posted, Christmas was hectic and then I decided to get really poorly for a week afterward! Anyhow I'm better now and ready to post lots of new and exciting things on our blog. 2012 is going to be a fantastic year. Nikki and I are getting together tomorrow to discuss our blog and see how we can improve it watch this space! I'm really looking forward to getting creative again. 

For my first post back I thought I would do a quick roundup of some of my highlights for 2011. Here's to an even more successful year this year for Nikki and I in are joint venture and solo careers - Nai
2011 Highlights

1 comment:

  1. Was a great start, looking forward to following you and Nikki on route to stardom! Good luck lovlies and here's to a VERY succesfull 2012 xx

    ReplyDelete