Monday 5 December 2011

Market Monday







It's Market Monday again it comes around so fast. As with most weeks I have failed in my quest for finding things in shops and markets for less than £3, mainly due to spending most of Sunday slobbing around the house with my fiance feeling a bit sorry for myself after a few bevvies on Saturday night listening to DJ Derek at the Thunderbolt.  It was amazing.

Anyhow back to markets, there were a lot going on at the weekend in various places and I believe there are a few more interesting little stalls popping up for christmas see the made in Bristol pop up site here for more details.

Wooden necklaces by Sally Haysom
My Bear Hands
I did however come across some lovely little gifts in the Drawn in Bristol shop which has finished now I bought a few gifts for my friend,  a necklace by Illustrator Sally Haysome I love the quirky little designs printed onto a wooden pendant. You can order through her Bearhands website
Alice Sheilds
I also came across these lovely little broaches by illustrator Alice Shields

Enjoy - Nai







No comments:

Post a Comment