Thursday 8 December 2011

Crafty Fox

Camper Vans are Ace
Campers are ace
Naomi Designs

I love camper vans my fiance and I are really hoping to buy one after our wedding, we were torn at one point; wedding or camper van!  It was a difficult decision and I'm sure if you asked my fiance he'd still be torn, but it's too late now the venue is booked! Tee Hee


One of my resolutions for next year is to actually start creating some crafty items, the trouble is I find 3D difficult you need a lot of patience which is something I do not have, that's why I love drawing so much you can create something so immediately!
I was looking on 100 layer cake which I seem to be doing a lot lately, they have amazing home crafted weddings,  I'm hoping to use some of the ideas for our wedding. These are just a few examples of things I would like to make and how I want to arrange my flowers I have some amazing bridesmaids who will hopefully be able to help me with all this!
Image from 100 Layer Cake blog

I love the colours and simplicity of the flower arranging!
Image from 100 Layer Cake blog

I love the jars ( I have everyone collecting jars so I can try and recreate this.)
Image from 100 Layer Cake blog

The vintage vases are great and the way they have done the seating plan is beautiful - Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment