Tuesday 29 November 2011

Oh so...tasty

The cupboards are bare and I'm starving! It's a weird concoction of leftovers for dinner tonight yay!

So I started thinking if I could choose anything to eat this evening, anything at all it would be homemade burgers (glamorous I know!), I just love them whenever we go anywhere I always order the homemade burger.  We make them quite often at home with fresh homemade bread rolls, and chunky chips and I always get so excited, we have tried a few different recipes, my favourite is lamb, garlic and rosemary burgers and my boyfriends is bloody Mary Burgers ( a great little recipe from the Hugh Fearnly-Whittingstall - Rivercottage Everyday cookbook) find details here

As always I have created a little illustration to wet your appetites- Nai
My favourite food - Naomi Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment