Wednesday 9 November 2011

Oh so inspired...

 I have just returned form the new Pop up Shop in Cabot Circus, it looks fantastic and is full of really amazing creative gifts and artwork.

Below are some images of the shop and things for sale in the shop.

The Pop Up Shop



The Pop Up Shop
Bristol Boat scene
Naomi Hocking
This print is for sale in the pop up shop


My inspiration today comes from one of the artists exhibiting in the shop, I love her quirky designs and style, she does a lot of screen printing and you can find her work on mugs, magnets, and all sorts. I think it's fantastic, check out her website www.clarephillips.com


Clare Phillips - Magnets
For sale in pop up shop
 Hopefully next week I will have some really exciting photos of the shop and it's goods as Nikki is going to come and photograph it, should be good - Nai




No comments:

Post a Comment